|INTRODUCTION (new domain)|
Gun and Shell factory was established in 1801 in the name of GUN CARRIAGE AGENCY by the EAST INDIA COMPANY for repair and manufacture of gun carriages.The transformation from bullock-driver contrivances of Gun Carriage Agency to that of a maker of sophisticated weapon systems is an absorbing story of technological advancement in consonance with developments in modern military hardware.Now,it is a fully fledged engineering factory engaged in manufacturing of of ammunition hardware and ordnance stores for army, navy and other civil sectors.Supply to ARMY cover medium caliber guns,mortars elevating mass for L-70 anti-aircraft guns 84mm,rocket launcher, medium caliber shells ranging from 30 to 125 mm,various types of fuzes and primers.
LATEST NOTICES TO PISTOL CUSTOMERS
(Updated on 25-04-2013)
Approved Customers whose registration nos were generated in the financial year 2011-2012 and 2012-2013 and those whose priority no is not yet generated are now requested to submit the final payment Rs. 63515/- IN A SINGLE UTR (in the same way as the booking amount in favour of General Manager, GSF Pistol Account; Account No :3121015420 IFSC Code : CBIN0283983) within 7 days from the date of issuance of this notice. The bank will immediately generate a UTR number / Journal number / RTGS number and after 2-3 working days, please login into GSF website once again with your login id and password and click on 'Pay Online', and fill up the UTR number and submit. Immediately, you will get a priority number from the system itself.
Customers who have already submitted the Balance amount of Rs. 61,117/- or Rs. 62,724/-, Rs. 62,742/- & Rs. 63515/- IN A SINGLE UTR may enter the UTR number through which they have paid the amount.
[N.B. : To deposite the final payment please follow the steps
1. Login with your User Name and Password (the same login name that was used for generation of Registration No
2. Click on the menu "Pay Online"
3. Enter the UTR no ]
All pistol customers are hereby informed, that All-India Licenses issued by any State or District is not acceptable. Therefore, No Objection Certificate (NOC) for buying pistols from GSF is compulsory for all such license holders. (Vide Order No. : MHA V- 11016/16/2009 - ARMS)
The new price of 0.32" Pistol is Rs. 88,515/- w.e.f. 1st April, 2013. The Booking amount is Rs. 25,000/- and the Balance amount is Rs. 63515/-.
PISTOL CUSTOMERS ARE HEREBY REQUESTED TO CONTACT THE MARKETING CELL, GUN & SHELL FACTORY, FOR ALL SORTS OF PROBLEMS AND ENQUIRIES. They are also requested not to call at any other office telephone number except the following during office hours only (7:30 am to 5 pm).
1. CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER: - (033) - 2557 5432
Click Here to download ADMIT CARD for the post of FIREMAN
The candidates, who have applied for the posts of Durwan & Storekeeper for Ordnance Factory, Dumdum, are advised to keep checking this website.
Click Here to view the FINAL RESULTS FOR IEs (TRADESMAN SEMI SKILLED), exam held on 17-03-2013 & from 29-04-2013 to 06-05-2013 respectively.
|FLASH NEWS AND EVENTS|
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PISTOL CUSTOMERS as on 25-04-2013
1) ALL approved pistol customers having Registration numbers for the financial year 2011-2012 and 2012-2013 have already been intimated by mail to their email ids, one month back to deposit the final payment as informed to them IN A SINGLE UTR by clicking the PAY ONLINE menu in the website after logging in with their user id and password.
But it is seen that many customers have not yet deposited the final payment.
Unless final payment is deposited, call-letters will not be issued to them.
So, customers who have not yet done so are requested to immediately pay the final payment in favour of GM / GSF Pistol A/c No. 3121015420, IFSC CBIN0283983, Central Bank of India and enter the UTR number in the PAY ONLINE menu of website www.gsf.gov.in.
Pistol customers who have booked for pistols w.e.f. July-2011, and whose status is shown as PENDING are requested to immediately send (by SPEED POST/REGD. POST) their downloaded and printed application form duly signed along with 2 (two) copies of license, 1 (one) copy of PAN Card and the copy of BANK DEPOSIT SLIP (showing UTR/Journal no./Transaction No). Click Here to view the list of CUSTOMERS whose status is PENDING for the financial year 2011-2012.
3) Customers who are yet to pay the difference amount of either Rs. 1625/- or Rs. 18/- (as mentioned in the call-letter) are requested to immediately deposit this amount in favour of GM / GSF Pistol A/c No. 3121015420, IFSC CBIN0283983, Central Bank of India and enter the UTR number in the PAY ONLINE menu of website www.gsf.gov.in.
2) Customers, whose priority number has already been generated, but not yet received call-letters are requested to login the website with their user id and password, and print the call-letters from TRACK YOUR ORDER menu.
4) Few unclaimed Demand Drafts are lying in MARKETING CELL/GSF. Customers may contact MARKETING CELL and claim the Demand Draft with necessary proof.
|Latest Call Letters for pistol collection for the month of December, 2012 has been uploaded. Customers are requested to go to 'How to buy pistol' menu or Click here and the Call letters can be downloaded from the link 'Download latest reporting date'.|
To view previous call letter lists Click Here
|CALL LETTER FOR COLLECTING PISTOL|
LATEST PISTOL RELATED NOTICES AND INFORMATION
HOW TO BUY PISTOL GUIDE
NOW AVAILABLE UNDER "HOW TO BUY PISTOL"
Pistol Customer's are informed that the New IFSC no of Central Bank of India, GSF Branch is CBIN0283983